| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hoyvík/ Tórshavn in August is quite mild at 10.6 °C (51.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.8 °C (55 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.5 °C (47.3 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in August is 4.3 °C (7.7 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish with periodic periods of rain. Just 88mm (3.5in) of liquid is discharged during an average of 20 days.
- The skies in Hoyvík/ Tórshavn are dull with an average of merely 3:17 of radiant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 14:31 long and the longest day is 17:26 long with an average length of 16:00.
- There are approximately 12:18 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 21.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 78.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Hoyvík/ Tórshavn August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Hoyvík/ Tórshavn, Faroe Islands
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Hoyvík/ Tórshavn:
- Krĺkenes, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 611 kms (379.7 miles) E
- Bergen, Norway - 670 kms (416.3 miles) E
- Bergen - Florida, Norway - 671.5 kms (417.3 miles) E
- Lerwick, Shetland Islands, Uk - 365.8 kms (227.3 miles) ESE
- Lerwick, Uk - 365.7 kms (227.3 miles) ESE
- Orkney Islands, Uk - 402.3 kms (250 miles) SSE
- Stornoway, Outer Hebridies, Uk - 425.4 kms (264.3 miles) S
- Kinloss, Uk - 519.2 kms (322.6 miles) SSE
- Aberdeen, Scotland, Uk - 596.6 kms (370.7 miles) SSE
- Dalwhinnie, Scotland, Uk - 584.5 kms (363.2 miles) SSE
- Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk - 697.5 kms (433.4 miles) SSE
- Glasgow, Scotland, Uk - 698.7 kms (434.2 miles) SSE