| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hoyvík/ Tórshavn in February is cool at 3.6 °C (38.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.5 °C (41.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.5 °C (34.7 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in February is hardly dry with frequent spells of sleet, rain or snow. Circa 113mm (4.4in) of fluid tumbles during an average of 22 days.
- In February the skies in Hoyvík/ Tórshavn are dismal having on balance just 1:19 of beaming sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 7:32 long and the longest day is 10:09 long with an average length of 8:49.
- There are approximately 7:05 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 15.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 84.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Hoyvík/ Tórshavn February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Hoyvík/ Tórshavn, Faroe Islands
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Hoyvík/ Tórshavn:
- Krĺkenes, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 611 kms (379.7 miles) E
- Bergen, Norway - 670 kms (416.3 miles) E
- Bergen - Florida, Norway - 671.5 kms (417.3 miles) E
- Lerwick, Shetland Islands, Uk - 365.8 kms (227.3 miles) ESE
- Lerwick, Uk - 365.7 kms (227.3 miles) ESE
- Orkney Islands, Uk - 402.3 kms (250 miles) SSE
- Stornoway, Outer Hebridies, Uk - 425.4 kms (264.3 miles) S
- Kinloss, Uk - 519.2 kms (322.6 miles) SSE
- Aberdeen, Scotland, Uk - 596.6 kms (370.7 miles) SSE
- Dalwhinnie, Scotland, Uk - 584.5 kms (363.2 miles) SSE
- Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk - 697.5 kms (433.4 miles) SSE
- Glasgow, Scotland, Uk - 698.7 kms (434.2 miles) SSE