| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hoyvík/ Tórshavn in November is cool at 4.8 °C (40.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.7 °C (44.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.7 °C (36.9 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in November is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in November is very faintly moist with sleet, rain or snow time and again. Some 143mm (5.6in) of liquid is dumped across an average of 24 days.
- The blue above Hoyvík/ Tórshavn is extremely dismal with on average a grim 0:42 of bright solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 5:51 long and the longest day is 8:18 long with an average length of 7:00.
- There are approximately 5:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 10.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 89.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Hoyvík/ Tórshavn November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Hoyvík/ Tórshavn, Faroe Islands
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Hoyvík/ Tórshavn:
- Kråkenes, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 611 kms (379.7 miles) E
- Bergen, Norway - 670 kms (416.3 miles) E
- Bergen - Florida, Norway - 671.5 kms (417.3 miles) E
- Lerwick, Shetland Islands, Uk - 365.8 kms (227.3 miles) ESE
- Lerwick, Uk - 365.7 kms (227.3 miles) ESE
- Orkney Islands, Uk - 402.3 kms (250 miles) SSE
- Stornoway, Outer Hebridies, Uk - 425.4 kms (264.3 miles) S
- Kinloss, Uk - 519.2 kms (322.6 miles) SSE
- Aberdeen, Scotland, Uk - 596.6 kms (370.7 miles) SSE
- Dalwhinnie, Scotland, Uk - 584.5 kms (363.2 miles) SSE
- Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk - 697.5 kms (433.4 miles) SSE
- Glasgow, Scotland, Uk - 698.7 kms (434.2 miles) SSE